Sweepstakes Rules NADA
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1. What You Could Win: Up to 20 prizes will be awarded in the form of Expedia or Amazon vouchers/gift cards. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the first prize Expedia voucher/gift card is $2,000 (“First Prize”), second prize Expedia voucher/gift card ARV is $500, third prize Expedia voucher/gift card ARV is $250. An additional 17 Amazon vouchers/gift cards with an ARV of $50 will also be awarded. Any difference between the ARV and actual value of the prizes will not be awarded and prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Lotlinx reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to substitute a prize or prize component with a prize of equal or greater value. The prizes are neither assignable nor transferable. No substitution is permitted except if a prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Any other incidental expenses on prizes not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility.
2. How to Enter: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 3, 2024 until. 11:59 pm ET on February 24, 2024 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), you may enter the 2024 Lotlinx NADA Show Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) in either of the following ways: (i) you may submit a single entry by visiting the Lotlinx website (www.lotlinx.com/nada-2024) (the “Lotlinx Website”) and completing and submitting the online entry form (in order to access the Lotlinx Website, ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled); and/or (ii) use one of the methods described below:
Multiple activities may be completed to earn the number of entries specified below. Visit the Lotlinx Booth (Booth #1501W) during NADA 2024 and “Unlock the Lotlinx experience” by using your Lotlinx VIP card to tap and accumulate entries and win the prizes from the prize draw. If you do not have a card, please speak to the Lotlinx reception team upon arrival at the booth.
- Book and attend a demo – 10 entries
- Order a drink of your choice from the Lotlinx bar – 1 entry
- Play the Lotlinx scalextric car game – 1 entry
- Attend a Lotlinx session at the Lotlinx stage – 5 entries
- Chat bot entry – 1 entry
- Enter using the online entry form on the Lotlinx Website – 1 entry
Entry at the Lotlinx Booth is open during the following dates and times:
- Friday 2nd February 2024, 10am-6pm
- Saturday 3rd February 2024, 8:30am-5pm
- Sunday 4th February 2024, 8:30am-12:30pm
Any entries made after the deadline — or outside of the operational hours of the Sweepstakes will not be counted as part of the competition. Incorrect or incomplete entries are void.
3. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning any prize available through this Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of valid entries per person.
4. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States only, who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, and who are auto dealership owners, principals, directors, managers, and dealers employed by an auto dealership that is not currently a customer of Lotlinx, although current customers may qualify for this offer by holding an appointment to discuss a new relationship, such as a sister store. Employees of Lotlinx and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is void in all other geographic regions and is void for any entrants or attempted entrants who are not eligible to participate in accordance with these rules.
5. General Prize Conditions: The prize winners are responsible for all costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prizes and must comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to tax laws, related to acceptance and use of the prizes. In compliance with applicable federal tax laws, the prize winners agree to sign and return on a liability waiver, an IRS W-9 Form and, where allowable, a publicity release provided by Lotlinx. Some of these documents will require the prize winners to furnish his/her Social Security Number for the sole purpose of tax reporting, as required by law. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and forfeit of any prize won and an alternate prize winner will be selected.
6. How the winners are picked: The winners will be selected in a random blind drawing at 12:00 pm ET on February 5, 2024.
Winners will be drawn from among all eligible entries received. Lotlinx will attempt to reach the prize winners through the contact information submitted with entry(ies). Prize winners must respond to Lotlinx before noon ET on February 9, 2024 or substitute winners will be drawn from the pool of remaining entries.
7. Release: Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of First Prize constitutes your grant of permission to Lotlinx to use your name, prize won, hometown, likeness, audio/video recording, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
8. Disputes/Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Participating Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Hampshire. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New Hampshire. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
9. No Liability of Lotlinx: YOU AGREE THAT LOTLINX SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE GRAND PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE GRAND PRIZE.
10. Prizes are Awarded “AS IS”: The prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Lotlinx. You acknowledge that Lotlinx and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prizes being offered.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Lotlinx, Inc., located at 20 Grove Street, Suite 100, Peterborough, NH 03458, USA.