Several trends shape the EV market’s direction. Inventory is increasing, yet automakers are unsure about plans. Building supportive EV infrastructure, like accessible charging stations, is a challenge. Consumer demand issues have led to growing unsold inventory. This webinar will explore these trends and their impact on dealership profitability.
- Understand the three prevailing trends affecting the market:
- Rising EV inventories
- Automakers’ uncertain EV strategies
- Divergence from predicted shopper demand
- Gain insights into how these trends will influence your dealership’s profitability
- Formulate a solution by leveraging VIN-specific marketing technology
Lotlinx empowers automobile dealers with data and technology to give the best possible market advantage on every vehicle transaction. Lotlinx offers a suite of features such as real-time market analysis, inventory management, and precision targeted vehicle advertising. Dealers leverage the platform to identify potential inventory risks and execute VIN-specific strategies enabling them to move inventory faster and more efficiently.
To start leveraging Lotlinx technology at your dealership, request a free, individualized Inventory Risk Analysis.
Enjoyed this content? Subscribe to Lotlinx News for weekly automotive industry-updates direct to your inbox.
Want more top headlines? Catch up on past editions of Lotlinx News.